The assignment that was my favorite and the one I will most likely revise would be the ad analysis. I really enjoyed this assignment because we were allowed to pick the ad we wanted. Being able to choose our own ad allowed us to pick something we were interested in and allowed us to challenge ourselves. I chose a vintage ad because I found there was alot to talk about and analyze. I find older ads lack discretion most of the time. With all the knowledge we have now it's easy to identify all the false claims that were made. Those ads would never work in present times.
I enjoyed the process of writing the paper because it pushed me to expand my ideas further than i normally would. It also makes you try to find meaning in the most minor details that you never would have noticed before. However there were things I did lack expanding on. I forgot details about pictures and didn't always analyze the text as well as I could have. I want to rewrite this and get the A that I was so close to having.
No comments:
Post a Comment